Commercial and Civil Litigation
Commercial and civil litigation requires a thorough and working knowledge of the relevant law, the practice and procedures of the various hierarchies in the Court systems, a hands-on approach to fact-finding and investigation as to the disputed elements and, most importantly, the resolve and determination to see the matter through.
At Malkin Lawyers, we have the experience and ability to represent your claim, whether it’s a multi-million dollar deal gone wrong or a civil contractual dispute, we can help steer you in the right direction and give your case a fighting chance.
Go ahead, give us a call. What do you have to lose?
Let the Professionals at Malkin Law Be Your Berwick Solicitor
If you need a reputable Berwick solicitor, look no further than the experienced team at Malkin Law. Our legal team provides you with the representation that you need to ensure the protection of your civil rights and personal interests.
Tips to Get More Value Out of Your Appointment with Our Berwick Solicitors
Our goal is to help you get the most out of every meeting you have with one of our solicitors in Berwick. When preparing for your appointment, we suggest that you keep the following tips in mind:
● Be conscious of your schedule: Whether you are coming in for an initial consultation a follow-up meeting, you should always try to book an appointment that fits into your schedule. It’s important to remember that the length of your appointment may vary depending on your matter, thus the more flexibility you have, the better.
● Bring paperwork: Do you need one of our attorneys to settle a property dispute? Do you have documentation showing that you are on the winning side of the case? You should always bring all related paperwork with you to your initial consultation. Our team can weed out the information we need and present you with a viable solution.
● Keep an open mind: If there is a chance that your case may be contentious, it’s important to remember that you may need to go through negotiations and make certain concessions. Although our attorneys will always fight vigorously on your behalf, we encourage you to keep an open mind throughout each phase of your case.
The Importance of Solicitors in Berwick
Our solicitors provide a variety of critical legal services throughout Berwick. We believe that our attorneys are vital for these reasons:
● Trusted advice: Trying to navigate a legal matter without legal counsel is never advisable. When you retain one of our solicitors, you can rest assured that your representation consists of the best legal minds in the area. We encourage you to ask us questions to make sure that you feel comfortable throughout your case.
● Protects your rights: If you are charged with a crime, it’s critical to hire an attorney to ensure that you receive due process. Our attorneys understand the intricacies of the criminal law process and work to safeguard your rights so you can have your day in court.
● Assistance in managing deadlines: Does your case require paperwork submissions to the court? A solicitor confirms that the court receives this documentation in a timely fashion.
Why Trust Malkin Law for a Solicitor in Berwick
When you need assistance in a legal matter, the Malkin Law team is always willing to help. Our legal staff has experience in a variety of fields including criminal law, wills and estates and conveyances. We encourage you to take advantage of our free half-hour consultation and speak with one of our attorneys about your case.
Are you interested in learning more about the legal services that we offer? Please contact us for more information and assistance.
Malkin Lawyers is a progressive boutique law firm located in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburb of Berwick, Victoria. Established in 2007 we have been servicing the legal needs of both individuals and business in the local community, statewide and nationally.
De Facto Relationships – are you in one without knowing it?
August 5, 2017
August 10, 2020
What happens if I die without a Will?
February 25, 2018
Stay in touch
+61 (03) 9768 9658
+61 (03) 9768 9659
Suite 3, 28-32 Gloucester Avenue Berwick. Victoria. 3806